This item isn't available yet, but we're excited about it and wanted to show you what's new. More information to come!
Sign up for our Newsletter to stay in the loop.
The Zero Tolerance 0801 has an entirely updated look. The original Todd Rexford design has been rebooted with a new handle treatment.
For the new 0801TI, we kept the blade shape and handle shape of the original. But now the 3D-machined titanium handle features a series of five cutouts on the front scale instead of the machined lines of the original. Additional machining on the handle provides comfortable contours and a great grip.
The blade is an efficient drop point made of S35VN stainless steel with an attractive stonewashed finish. Rich in niobium, vanadium, and chromium carbides, S35VN provides a sharp, long-lasting edge as well as enhanced toughness and resistance to edge chipping and excellent wear resistance.
The handle is titanium with a bead-blasted finish. The lock is a sturdy frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert. The 0801TI opens manually with ZT’s KVT opening system and a flipper. The black Teflon®-coated clip is left/right reversible for convenient pocket carry.
- Made in the USA
- Manual open, KVT ball-bearing system
- Frame lock
- Reversible (left/right, tip-up), deep-carry clip
- Steel: S35VN, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Titanium, bead-blasted finish
- Blade Length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.156 in. (0.396 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.7 in. (11.9 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.2 in. (20.8 cm)
- Weight: 5.6 oz. (158.6 g)