This get-it-while-you-can 0456CF sprint run gives the 0456 a carbon fiber makeover.
Based on Dimitry Sinkevich’s popular custom knife, The Pole, the 0456CF keeps the custom blade shape that defined the original design, but updates the machined titanium handle with good-looking carbon fiber—machined and contoured like the original.
The blade is high-quality CPM 20CV steel. It's wear and corrosion resistant and takes an exceptional edge. The blade’s premium quality is matched only by its good looks, with an appealing two-tone finish that’s stonewashed on the flats and machine satin on the grinds. The 0456CF opens with ZT’s KVT ball-bearing system for a quick, easy blade release. A titanium frame lock, with a hardened steel lockbar insert, firmly secures the blade open during use.
The 0456CF deftly balances handsome appearance and solid utility. On the appearance side, the machined carbon fiber front handle is exceptionally striking. On the utility side, the 0456 offers top cutting capabilities and excellent edge-holding performance making it the perfect tool to take along with you on any bold adventure.
This carbon fiber handle version of the 0456 is a sprint run, built in limited quantity. Check your local ZT dealer for availability.
- Made in the USA
- Lanyard hole
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Reversible clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Steel: CPM 20CV, two-tone finish
- Handle: Carbon fiber front, stonewashed titanium back
- Blade Length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.156 in. (0.396 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.7 in. (19.6 cm)
- Weight: 4.9 oz. (138.9 g)