The Zero Tolerance 0350 gets a lot of love from knife enthusiasts. Yet there are those who say they'd love it a lot more without the DLC coating on the blade. Done. Now Zero Tolerance is granting the wishes of uncoated blade lovers with the 0350SW.
Instead of DLC coating on the blade, the 0350SW's blade comes with a stonewashed finish. Like the other 0350s, the blade is S30V stainless steel for extreme durability, corrosion resistance, and wear resistance. The handle is the same as on the 0350—textured G10 scales with a secure locking liner. Zero Tolerance's quad-mounting system enables all-position pocket carry of the knife.
The 0350SW opens quickly with the patented SpeedSafe® assisted opening system. Use the ambidextrous flipper to open the knife easily—even in duty gloves. The 0350SW is a much-requested addition to the Zero Tolerance lineup.
- Made in the USA
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening system
- Liner lock
- Quad-mount clip (left/right tip-up/down)
- Steel: S30V, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Textured G10
- Blade Length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.6 in. (11.7 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.6 in. (19.3 cm)
- Weight: 6.2 oz. (175.8 g)