This item isn't available yet, but we're excited about it and wanted to show you what's new. More information to come!
Sign up for our Newsletter to stay in the loop.
For those who prefer their knives on the larger side, we created the new 0308.
The 0308 offers a beefy 3.75-inch blade of premium CPM 20CV. The handle features coyote tan G10 on the front scale with a titanium back. Both front and back are heavily 3D machined for an ultra-secure grip. The .25-inch solid pivot features a custom nut that enables it to be adjusted in the field with a .5-inch wrench
The 0308 opens with ZT’s KVT ball-bearing system and is secured with a sturdy frame lock. The pocketclip is right/left reversible and the handle hole pattern is compatible with many after-market clips. When you want a big knife, this is the one to get your hands on.
• Made in the USA
• Solid pivot has custom nut; enables in-the-field adjustment with .5-inch wrench
• CPM 20CV blade steel offers exceptional hardness, wear resistance, edge retention; stonewashed finish helps hide use scratches
• KVT ball-bearing opening, flipper; titanium framelock with hardened steel lockbar insert secures blade safely open during use
• Compatible with many after-market pocketclips
- Made in the USA
- Manual open; KVT ball-bearing system, flipper
- Steel: CPM 20CV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Coyote tan G10 front; titanium back, bead-blasted finish
- Lock: Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Pocketclip: Reversible (right/left, tip-up)
- Blade Length: 3.75 in. (9.5 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.156 in. (0.396 cm)
- Closed Length: 5.2 in. (13.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.9 in. (24.1 cm)
- Weight: 6.9 oz. (195.6 g)