Danish knife and toolmaker Jens Anso realized a long-time dream when he joined the ZT team earlier this year. One of the first results of our collaboration with Jens is the ZT 0220.
The 0220 is a sleek, practical design with custom touches that will make it a must-have addition to any knife enthusiast’s collection. The modified drop-point blade with slight recurve is made of premium S35VN stainless steel. This high-quality, powdered metallurgy steel is tough, wear resistant, and resists chipping. Additional niobium and vanadium carbides enable a razor-sharp edge and enhance edge retention. The 0220’s attractive stonewashed blade finish looks good and hides use scratches.
The 0220’s stonewashed blade is paired with bead-blasted titanium handles—a contrasting combination that makes the 0220 exceptionally handsome. Zero Tolerance’s KVT ball-bearing system makes it fast and easy to open, too; just pull back on the flipper. The 0220 also features a secure titanium frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert and a reversible, deep-carry clip.
To enhance the 0220’s custom look and feel, Jens added a decorative pivot as well as a ZT logo medallion near the butt of the knife. The anodized aluminum backspacer features a built-in lanyard attachment.
Earlier production runs of this knife were made with an anodized orange backspacer. In 2017, production uses a black anodized backspacer. Which backspacer your knife has depends on when it was made.
- Made in the USA
- Lanyard hole
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Reversible deep-carry clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Custom aluminum backspacer with built-in lanyard attachment
- Steel: S35VN, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Titanium, bead blast finish
- Blade Length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.156 in. (0.396 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.9 in. (12.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.4 in. (21.3 cm)
- Weight: 6.2 oz. (175.8 g)