Big, Bold—and Tiger Striped—only in this Special Sprint Run
Based on Les George's Harpy, the 0920's design is practical, functional, and sleek. The blade is CPM 20CV stainless steel with a tiger-stripe DLC finish. This powdered metallurgy steel is considered one of the “super steels” for its top performance, offering outstanding edge holding capability and corrosion resistance. The blade has a scooped spine, top swedge, and a slight recurve for cutting versatility.
The knife opens with ZT’s KVT ball-bearing opening system for quick and easy manual opening with the built-in flipper. A titanium frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert secures the blade open during use.
The titanium handle is fully 3D-machined so that it fits and fills the hand comfortably and smoothly. Machined texturing adds grip and the soft-matte tan-anodized finish enhances the look of the tiger-striped DLC blade. To help ensure this big folder is easy to carry, the insides of the handles are machined with weight-relieving pockets. To complete the 0920’s understated, yet aggressive look, ZT adds black-anodized aluminum tube spacers, a tan-anodized titanium pocketclip, and a handsome, oversized pivot.
The 0920TTS is a Sprint Run, built in limited quantity. Please check your local ZT dealer for availability.
- Made in the USA
- Lanyard hole
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Reversible titanium clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Steel: CPM 20CV, tiger-stripe DLC finish
- Handle: Titanium, tan anodized
- Blade Length: 3.9 in. (9.9 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.156 in. (0.396 cm)
- Closed Length: 5.1 in. (13 cm)
- Overall Length: 9 in. (22.9 cm)
- Weight: 5.5 oz. (156 g)