The original Zero Tolerance 0454 was an award-winning collaboration between ZT and custom knife designer Dmitry Sinkevich. But it was also a very Limited Edition knife.
To make this amazing knife more readily available, ZT has created a new-for-2015 version based on the original’s streamlined form and high-performance function. The 0452WBW is the same size as the original 0454, but with a carbon fiber front scale and S35VN dual-finished blade. S35VN sharpens to a razor edge, holds it, and can be resharpened easily. The 045WBW opens as smooth as butter with the KVT ball-bearing opening system and built-in flipper. A titanium frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert ensures solid lock up
As a final touch of class, the 045WBW features handsome 5-spoke pivot hardware. From office to outdoors, the 0452WBW is ready to go wherever you're ready to take it.
This BlackWash™ blade, white carbon fiber version of the 0452 is a sprint run, built in limited quantity. Check your local ZT dealer for availability.
- Made in the USA
- Based on the award-winning 0454
- Lanyard hole
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Frame lock
- Reversible deep-carry clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Steel: CPM S35VN, BlackWash™ finish
- Handle: Carbon fiber front, titanium back, BlackWash™ finish
- Blade Length: 4.1 in. (10.4 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.156 in. (0.396 cm)
- Closed Length: 5.2 in. (13.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 9.3 in. (23.6 cm)
- Weight: 4.3 oz. (122 g)