Based on Les George's Harpy, the 0920's design is practical, functional, and extremely clean.
The blade is CPM 20CV stainless steel with a stonewashed finish. This powdered metallurgy steel is considered one of the “super steels” for its top performance, offering outstanding edge holding capability and corrosion resistance. The blade has a scooped spine, top swedge, and a slight recurve for cutting versatility.
The knife opens with ZT’s KVT ball-bearing opening system for quick and easy manual opening with the built-in flipper. A titanium frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert secures the blade open during use.
The titanium handle is fully 3D-machined so that it fits and fills the hand comfortably and smoothly. Machined texturing adds grip and the bead-blasted finish contrasts handsomely with the stonewashed blade. To help ensure this big folder is easy to carry, the insides of the handles are machined with weight-relieving pockets. ZT adds a touch of subtle color with the bronze-anodized aluminum tube spacers and bronze-anodized bent titanium pocketclip, and a touch of class with the oversized pivot. Black-oxide hardware completes the 0920’s understated, yet aggressive look.
- Made in the USA
- Lanyard hole
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Reversible titanium clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Steel: CPM 20CV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Titanium, bead-blasted finish
- Blade Length: 3.9 in. (9.9 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.156 in. (0.396 cm)
- Closed Length: 5.1 in. (13 cm)
- Overall Length: 9 in. (22.9 cm)
- Weight: 5.4 oz. (153.1 g)