ZT and Todd Rexford have teamed up to create the 0804CF, based on Todd’s custom knife, the Gamma.
The nearly four-inch blade is made of fine-grained CTS-204P, a tough, wear and corrosion resistant steel ready for hard-duty. This powdered metallurgy steel features vanadium-rich carbides for top wear resistance while high chromium helps it resist corrosion. This high-performance blade is tungsten DLC coated. DLC gives the blade an attractive, matte finish as well as enhancing performance by reducing friction and improving hardness. The 0804CF’s handle has a carbon-fiber front and a DLC-coated titanium back. These premium materials make the 0804 both tough and lightweight. A titanium frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert firmly secures the blade during use. The ambidextrous 0804 can be easily opened using the flipper and KVT ball-bearing system.
The 0804CF proudly declares its made-in-the-USA status with a handsome shield-shaped badge on the pivot head. ZT also added a custom aluminum backspacer and machined titanium pocketclip.
The 0804CF, from ZT and Todd Rexford, is a perfect fit when looking for a larger knife built for high performance.
Production Years: 2016–2017
- Made in the USA
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Reversible clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Custom machined titanium clip, DLC coating
- Custom aluminum backspacer
- Steel: CTS-204P, tungsten DLC coating
- Handle: Carbon fiber front, titanium back
- Blade Length: 3.9 in. (9.9 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.156 in. (0.396 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.9 in. (12.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.9 in. (22.6 cm)
- Weight: 5.1 oz. (144.6 g)