The all-metal, all-the-time look of the Zero Tolerance 0801 is even better in BlackWash™.
Premium ELMAX® stainless steel enables ZT to give the 0801BW a blade with a razor edge, excellent edge retention, strength, and toughness. The ELMAX blade is paired with machine-grooved titanium handles for a secure grip—and with a matching BlackWash finish, of course. A sturdy frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert secures the blade open during use.
The blade deploys using the built-in flipper. Just pull back on the flipper and the razor-sharp ELMAX blade rotates out of the handle on ZT’s glass-smooth KVT ball-bearing system. No springs required; just simple, one-handed opening. The 0801BW pocketclip is designed for deep carry and is reversible for left- or right-handers. Decorative pivot hardware completes the 0801BW's handsome look.
The new BlackWash finish gives the 0801BW the look of a well-worn favorite tool, while its top materials, Todd Rexford design, and ZT excellence are sure to make it your new favorite.
- Made in the USA
- Manual open, KVT ball-bearing system
- Frame lock
- Reversible (left/right), deep-carry clip
- Steel: ELMAX®, BlackWash™ finish
- Handle: Titanium, BlackWash™ finish
- Blade length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Closed length: 4.7 in. (11.9 cm)
- Overall length: 8.2 in. (20.8 cm)
- Weight: 5.8 oz. (164.4 g)