ZT and Emerson are back for more with the 0630. The powerful upswept tactical blade, excellent for slicing cuts, is made of Crucible S35VN. S35VN is tough and chip resistant and enables ZT to sharpen the blade to a razor edge. When it’s time to re-sharpen, S35VN makes that easier, too.
Of course the new 0630 features the patented Emerson "wave shaped feature" that enables the knife to be opened as it is removed from the pocket. By the time the knife has been fully withdrawn from the pocket, the blade is deployed and ready for use. A small wave-shaped tab on the top of the blade is built to catch on the pocket seam, opening the knife as it comes out of the pocket. This Emerson instant-open feature is a favorite among military, rescue, and law enforcement knife users.
The 0630’s handle features a G10 front scale with a titanium back. A titanium frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert ensures lock up security. The reversible pocketclip lets you carry comfortably left- or right-handed.
- Made in the USA
- "Wave shaped opening feature"
- Thumb disk for manual opening
- Reversible clip (left/right tip-up)
- Frame lock, hardened steel lockbar inserts
- Steel: CPM S35VN, stonewashed & satin finish
- Handle: G10 front, stonewashed titanium back
- Blade Length: 3.6 in. (9.1 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.156 in. (0.396 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.9 in. (12.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.5 in. (21.6 cm)
- Weight: 6.3 oz. (178.6 g)