Zero Tolerance and Emerson Knives put their hard-use heads together to create the new 0620CF.
It features a blade of Carpenter CTS-204P powdered steel blade in a modified tanto style. CTS-204P offers a premium combination of features: the ability to take a very sharp edge, wear resistance for superior edge retention, toughness, and polish-ability. When creating this alloy, one of the uses Carpenter specifically had in mind was making custom knives. A combined finish of stonewash and satin provides a handsome look.
Of course, the 0620CF features the patented Emerson "wave shaped feature" that enables the knife to be opened as it is removed from the pocket. By the time the knife has been fully withdrawn from the pocket, the blade is deployed and ready for use. A small wave-shaped tab on the top of the blade is built to catch on the pocket seam, opening the knife as it comes out of the pocket. This Emerson instant-open feature is a favorite among military, rescue, and law enforcement knife users.
The handle features a carbon fiber front scale with a stonewashed titanium back. Blade lock up is ensured with a sturdy frame lock. Hardened steel inserts in the lockbar make it extra durable.
- Made in the USA
- "Wave shaped opening feature"
- Thumb disk for manual opening
- Reversible clip (left/right)
- Frame lock, hardened steel lockbar inserts
- Steel: CTS-204P, stonewashed & satin finish
- Handle: Carbon fiber front, stonewashed titanium back
- Blade Length: 3.6 in. (9.1 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.156 in. (0.396 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.9 in. (12.4 cm)
- Open Length: 8.5 in. (21.6 cm)
- Weight: 6.2 oz. (177 g)
Please note: these products were first made with Böhler M390; you may still find some of these M390 blades in the marketplace. All current production is shipping with Made-in-the-USA CTS-204P.