You wanted to see the 0566 in BlackWash. We’re happy to oblige. Here it is with the finish that gives it the look of a favorite pair of well-worn jeans. But don’t let the look fool you. This is a piece of precision machinery.
The blade S35VN stainless steel that’s strong, wear resistant, corrosion resistant, and tough. This high-end steel ensures the user of a sharp, reliable edge that will last a long time. And with our BlackWash finish, the 0566BW has a discrete, matte look.
For a secure grip, the front scale is textured G-10. The back is all stainless steel with a sturdy frame lock and lockbar stabilizer. The 0566BW opens quickly and easily with our assisted opening system.
The 0566BW offers Zero Tolerance's quad-mounting system so users can choose tip-up/tip-down, left- or right-handed carry. And because it's a deep-carry clip, the knife will sit comfortably down in the pocket.
Designed by Rick Hinderer and built tough by Zero Tolerance, the new 0566BW is built for pure performance in an EDC-perfect size.
- Made in the USA
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening system
- Frame lock, lockbar stabilizer
- Quad-mount (tip-up/tip-down; left/right hand), deep-carry clip
- Steel: S35VN, BlackWash™ finish
- Handle: Textured G-10 front, stainless steel BlackWash™ finish back
- Blade Length: 3.25 in. (8.25 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.45 in. (11.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.70 in. (19.6 cm)
- Weight: 5.4 oz. (153.1 g)
Please note: these products were first made with ELMAX blade steel; you may still find some of these blades in the marketplace. All current production is shipping with S35VN.