Based on Rick's crave-worthy XM-18, the new Zero Tolerance 0560 is one completely amazing knife. First, the blade. It's pure ELMAX® powdered steel for the extreme edge retention, high strength, and toughness a hard-use knife demands. High wear resistance in a steel usually means low corrosion resistance. Not with ELMAX. With this advanced steel, you get both properties—which makes it an excellent blade steel. The ELMAX blade rolls out of the handle on the KVT ball-bearing system. With KVT, a series of ball bearings surround the pivot point so blade deployment is rapid, incredibly smooth, and your blade is ready when you need it.
The handle is 3-D machined G-10 on the front, and lightweight, strong 3-D machined titanium on the back. The titanium frame lock, with steel lockbar insert and lockbar stabilizer, ensures a rock-solid lockup every time. And to top it all off, the 0560 is equipped with ZT's new deep-carry pocketclip and Quad-mount system for tip-up, tip-down, left- or right-handed carry. The 0560 features a black front handle scale.
We reserve the right to change materials and specifications without notice.
- Made in the USA
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Titanium frame lock
- Quad-mount deep-carryclip (tip-up/down; left/right)
- Steel: ELMAX®, stonewashed finish
- Handle: 3-D machined G-10 front, 3-D machined titanium back
- Blade length: 3.75 in. (9.5 cm)
- Closed length: 5 in. (12.7 cm)
- Overall length: 8.8 in. (22.4 cm)
- Weight: 6.4 oz. (181.4 g)