The popular 0462 now comes with tan G-10 front—and a BlackWash™ titanium back and blade. But only in this limited-quantity sprint run.
This super-sized version of the 0460, designed by Dmitry Sinkevich, features a big, 3.75-inch upswept blade of CPM S35VN. This steel sharpens to a razor edge, holds it, and can be resharpened easily. The blade locks up securely thanks to a frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert. Like many ZTs, the 0462TAN opens quickly and easily with the KVT ball-bearing system and a built-in flipper.
And while the first thing that will catch your notice about this big knife is that sweeping blade and handle curve, we urge you to look closer. ZT has added details to the interior of the 0462TAN’s handle that are just waiting to be discovered.
This tan G-10 BlackWash™ version of the 0462 is a sprint run, built in limited quantity. Check your local ZT dealer for availability.
- Made in the USA
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Reversible clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Steel: CPM S35VN, BlackWash™ finish
- Handle: Tan G-10 front, titanium BlackWash™ finish back
- Blade Length: 3.7 in. (9.3 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.156 in. (0.39624 cm)
- Closed Length: 5.25 in. (13.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.9 in. (22.5 cm)
- Weight: 3.9 oz. (112 g)