The popular 0460 now has a bigger, bolder brother.
This super-sized version of the 0460, designed by Dmitry Sinkevich, features a larger, 3.75-inch upswept blade of CPM S35VN. This stainless steel formula provides enhanced toughness and resistance to edge chipping with no loss of wear resistance.
The new 0462BLK also features a black carbon fiber front scale. The back is titanium with an attractive DLC finish. The 0462BLK locks up securely thanks to a frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert. Like many ZTs, the 0462BLK opens quickly and easily with the KVT ball-bearing system and a built-in flipper.
And while the first thing that will catch your notice about this big knife is that sweeping blade and handle curve, we urge you to look closer. ZT has added details to the interior of the 0462BLK’s handle that are just waiting to be discovered.
The all-black 0462 is a sprint run, built in limited quantity. Check your local ZT dealer for availability.
- Made in the USA
- KVT ball-bearing system
- Frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Reversible titanium clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Steel: CPM S35VN, DLC coating
- Handle: Carbon fiber front, titanium back with DLC coating
- Blade Length: 3.7 in. (9.3 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.156 in. (0.39624 cm)
- Closed Length: 5.25 in. (13.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.9 in. (22.5 cm)
- Weight: 3.7 oz. (107 g)