Big and aggressive, the new 0393SW pairs Rick Hinderer’s distinctive style with ZT’s solid build in a substantial knife that is also comfortably lightweight.
The 0393SW, which has elements from Rick Hinderer's Maximus and Eklipse, features a harpoon-style version of Rick’s “spanto” blade in CPM S35VN steel. This high-quality, powdered metallurgy steel is tough, wear resistant, and resists chipping. Additional niobium and vanadium carbides enable a razor-sharp edge and enhance edge retention. For smooth and easy opening, the 0393SW’s blade moves out of the handle with our KVT ball-bearing opening and a handy flipper.
The 0393SW's handle is built of titanium, with an attractive stonewashed finish. A G10 overlay, machined with a Rick Hinderer custom texture, not only enhances grip, but also adds to the knife's outstanding look. In addition, the new 0393SW will also accept a selection of Hinderer custom hardware so you can make it your own.
This stonewashed edition of the 0393 is a sprint run, built in limited quantity. Check your local ZT dealer for availability.
- Made in the USA
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Reversible clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Steel: CPM S35VN, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Titanium, stonewashed finish, with machined G10 overlay
- Blade Length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.156 in. (0.39624 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.75 in. (12.1 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.25 in. (20.9 cm)
- Weight: 5 oz. (142 g)