Big and aggressive, the new 0393BRZ pairs Rick Hinderer’s distinctive style with ZT’s solid build in a substantial knife that is also comfortably lightweight.
The 0393BRZ, which has elements from Rick Hinderer's Maximus and Eklipse, features a harpoon-style version of Rick’s “spanto” blade in CPM S35VN steel. The S35VN powdered steel offers toughness and resistance to edge chipping with no loss of wear resistance. For smooth and easy opening, the 0393BRZ’s blade moves out of the handle with our KVT ball-bearing opening and a handy flipper.
The 0393BRZ's handle is built of titanium, anodized in a handsome bronze. A G10 overlay, machined with a Rick Hinderer custom texture, not only enhances grip, but also adds to the knife's outstanding look. In addition, the new 0393BRZ will also accept a selection of Hinderer custom hardware so you can make it your own.
This bronze edition of the 0393 is a sprint run, built in limited quantity. Check your local ZT dealer for availability.
- Made in the USA
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Reversible clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Steel: S35VN, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Titanium, bronze anodized, with machined G10 overlay
- Blade Length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.156 in. (0.39624 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.75 in. (12.1 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.25 in. (20.9 cm)
- Weight: 5 oz. (142 g)