The 0095TS is built with premium materials—from its CPM S90V blade steel to its solid titanium handles. S90V ensures the 0095TS offers a reliable edge that lasts outstandingly long. An extremely high volume of vanadium carbides in the steel makes for truly exceptional edge retention as well as excellent corrosion resistance. Nothing holds an edge or withstands abrasion like S90V. Then ZT adds tiger stripe coating to this “harpoon-style” blade for a sleek, unified look. The Tungsten DLC tiger striping not only provides a non-reflective camouflaged surface, but also enhances blade hardness and reduces friction drag.
The high-performance blade is paired with a titanium handle with wide, contoured chamfers to provide a secure, comfortable grip. A titanium frame lock with a hardened lockbar insert secures the blade open during use. ZT’s KVT ball-bearing opening system lets you open the 0095TS with speed and efficiency. The pocketclip is reversible for left- and right-handed tip-up carry.
The tiger stripe 0095 is a sprint run, built in limited quantity. Check your local ZT dealer for availability.
- Made in the USA
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Reversible clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Decorative pivot hardware
- Steel: CPM S90V, Tungsten DLC coating, tiger stripe
- Handle: Titanium, DLC coating
- Blade Length: 3.6 in. (9.8 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.121 in. (0.307 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.9 in. (12.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.4 in. (21.3 cm)
- Weight: 5.3 oz. (150.3 g)