$ 325.00 In Stock
BlackWash™ Finished & Up to the Task
Now the ZT-Hinderer 0560 comes in our great-looking BlackWash™ finish. Like a battle-tested tool or a favorite pair of well-worn jeans, the BlackWash™ 0560BW has that already-broken-in look.
The 0560BW retains its ELMAX® powdered steel for the extreme edge retention, high strength, and toughness a hard-use knife demands. High wear resistance in a steel usually means low corrosion resistance, but not with ELMAX. With this advanced steel, you get both properties—which makes it an excellent blade steel. The ELMAX blade rolls out of the handle on the KVT ball-bearing system. Just use the built-in flipper to open the knife quickly and easily.
The handle is basic black 3-D machined G-10 on the front, and lightweight, strong 3-D machined titanium on the back. The titanium frame lock, with lockbar stabilizer, ensures a rock-solid lockup every time. To ensure this big knife carries comfortably, ZT has machined pockets in the titanium handle. And to top it all off, the 0560BW is equipped with ZT's deep-carry pocketclip and Quad-mount system for tip-up, tip-down, left- or right-handed carry.
We reserve the right to change materials and specifications without notice.
- Made in the USA
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Titanium frame lock, lock bar stabilizer
- Quad-mount deep-carry clip (tip-up/down; left/right)
- Steel: ELMAX®, Tungsten DLC BlackWash™ finish
- Handle: 3-D Machined G-10 front, titanium back, BlackWash™ finish
- Blade Length: 3.75 in. (9.5 cm)
- Closed Length: 5 in. (12.7 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.8 in. (22.4 cm)
- Weight: 5.8 oz. (164.4 g)